For your convenience, we've listed the top 3 questions we receive on our Customer Service line:
- I need to make a name change on my ticket.
- Any requests to change the name of any Ticket Holder must be received prior to the draw date for which the ticket is eligible and must be accompanied with the purchaser’s Government issued photo ID.
Prior to draws beginning: In accordance with gaming regulations, name changes and corrections can be processed by contacting customer service at 1-888-514-7763 (GTA 416-514-7763).
After draws have begun: In accordance with gaming regulations, name changes will not be processed; however, limited name corrections (for example, a spelling mistake – 'Cathy' to 'Kathy') can be processed by contacting customer service at 1-888-514-7763 (GTA 416-514-7763).
The only other exception will be if a Ticket Holder who becomes an employee or director of the Foundation or Miratel Solutions, Inc., making them ineligible. If such situation arises, a name change request must be made to ensure compliance to the rules.
- I need to make a change to the address on my ticket.
- Changes to a purchasers address can be made by contact Customer Service at 416 514-7763 / 1-877-514-7763 or at email@example.com. Please provide your first and last name, your ticket number, current address and your telephone number.
- I never received my Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery. Am I still eligible for the draws?
- If you have not received your Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery within 4 weeks of ordering, please contact customer service to ensure that your order has been processed. They can be reached by calling 1-877-514-7763 (GTA 416-514-7763), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your first and last name, your current address and your telephone number.
If your question is not listed above, please complete the following form to send us your questions or concerns.
A member of the Heart&Stroke Calendar Customer Service Team will follow up with you directly.